Last updated on March 9th, 2020
You might recognize someone acting dumb if they are…
– Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
– Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn’t watching.
– A room temperature IQ.
– Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.
– A prime candidate for natural deselection.
– Bright as Alaska in December.
– Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
– So dense, light bends around him.
– If brains were taxed, he’d get a rebate.
– If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.
– Was left on the Tilt-A-Whirl a bit too long as a baby.
– Wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.
– His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
– I would not breed from this officer.
– He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire satisfaction.
– He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
– This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
– This medical officer has used my ship to carry him from port to port, and my officers to carry him from bar to bar.
– Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to dig.
– She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
– He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
– Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
– This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot
I hope you enjoyed these colorful sayings about someone acting dumb. Not to be used with malicious intent, but humble self-identification. We all act dumb at times; we should all be able to laugh at ourselves when we do.