Last updated on February 18th, 2018
Email Subject: The List: Motivational Posters
Top 20 sayings we’d like to see on those office inspirational/motivational posters:
(Courtesy of Maggie Smyczynski)
1. Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.
2. If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos…then you probably
haven’t completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
3. Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG
fourteen times gives you job security.
4. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
5. Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
6. A person who smiles in the face of adversity…probably has a
7. Plagarism saves time.
8. If at first you don’t succeed, try management.
9. Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
10. TEAMWORK…means never having to take all the blame yourself.
11. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
12. Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
13. We waste time, so you don’t have to.
14. Hang in there, retirement is only fifty years away!
15. Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent
16. A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
17. When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
18. INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.
19. Succeed in spite of management.
20. Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.”
If you are in Virginia or New Jersey, you can find opportunities to motivate others at City Serve USA.
Next: College Admissions Essay